One Day Wildlife Photography Tour At Calangute
About the Activity:
- Give your photography aspirations a nudge and go behind the lens to capture precious subjects such as wildlife, exotic flora and fauna hidden in the forests of Goa.
- This course in wildlife photography is completely customized to suit your tastes. From shooting snakes to birds, you can have your pick.
- You’ll start around 6:45 AM and spend around 4-5 hours being in the wild. With the great outdoors as your classroom and a professional guide.
- Learn techniques of capturing a shot of a perched Malabar Trogon. Freeze the flight of a diving Kingfisher.
- Get that camouflaged rock python flicking its tongue at your camera which will be quite a good memory for you.
- End this exciting day at around 10:15 and head back home with lots of memories.
- Pick up and drop from anywhere in Calangute
- Professional photographer and bird watcher charges
Things To Carry
- Camera and other equipment
- Avoid wearing bright coloured clothes
- This activity can be availed as a private or group tour