Madhya Pradesh Wildlife Tour
This all-encompassing tour starts from the Heritage capital of India, New Delhi. When here, you can visit some of the ancient and historic monuments around Old Delhi and New Delhi. Whether paying tribute to the Indian soldiers who sacrificed their lives for India’s independence or shopping across the narrow yet bustling lanes of Chandni Chowk, there is a lot to engage in at this absorbing place.
Within this package, you will get to visit some of the popular National Parks in India and explore their vast range of wildlife. Tigers, Leopards and other wildlife are the major attractions of the tour.
Moving onto Khajuraho, the city that has been called as older than history by historians and several other dignitaries, the visitors can walk and unravel the city and finally head towards one of the holiest cities in India, Varanasi.
Day 1 - Varanasi - Delhi (By Air)
- After breakfast is served, you will be transferred to Varanasi Airport. Board the flight to Delhi and bid a bye to enticing Varanasi.
- Upon arrival at Delhi, you will be guided to the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel and the next morning, board the flight back to your home and this historical journey will end here.
Day 2 - New Delhi
- Delhi Sightseeing, India Gate visit, Qutub Minar visit, Iskon Temple tour, Akshardham Temple tour, Jama Masjid tour, Red Fort tour
- After having breakfast, the chauffer will take you for a city tour. Sightseeing will include various historical and enchanting sites of Old Delhi and New Delhi; India Gate, Qutub Minar, Iskon Temple, Akshardham Temple, Jama Masjid, Red Fort. Post the visit, you can indulge yourself into shopping at the local markets and can relax at the hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 - Delhi - Nagpur (By Air)
- After you arrive at the Nagpur International Airport, Madhya Pradesh, you will be transferred to Pench National Park. Here onwards, the journey will proceed towards the original backdrop of Rudyard Kipling’s popular work, ‘Jungle Books’. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 - Nagpur- Pench (168 Kms - 3.3 hours by road )
- Jeep Safari Experience
- Enjoy a rejuvenating early morning drive to Pench. Breakfast will be served upon returning to the hotel. Afternoon will be dedicated towards relaxing and a Jeep Safari will be arranged on the evening. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 - Pench - Kanha (140kms - 3 hours approx by road)
- After breakfast is served, you will be driven to Kanha National Park. Post park visit, relax in the hotel for the entire day and stay overnight at the hotel..