Madhya Pradesh, Tiger And Temple Tour
Day 1 - Jhansi to Orchha
- Orccha Palace, Orchha Temple
- On arrival at the Jhansi railway station, you will be driven to Orchha. Located in the Tikamgarh district, Orccha was a region where once the glorious kings and princes lived. It is a town of historical interest and still carries the glorifications of an illustrious past. After reaching this fort and palace town, check-in to the hotel and visit some of the temples and palaces in Orchha and feel the charm of the place. Completing the visit, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2 - Orchha to Khajuraho
- Temple Tour
- Having feasted your eyes on an exotic palace and temple on the previous day, today you will be driven to Khajuraho. The temples of this region are amongst some of the treasured monuments of the country. These shrines were built during the reign of the Chandela around 1000 BC. Following your arrival in Khajuraho, you will be checked-in into the hotel. Post lunch, you will be discovering the enchanting and exquisite temples of Eastern Khajuraho that are known for their appealing and alluring sculptures. After an engaging eastern temple tour, you will be guided back to the hotel.
Day 3 - Khajuraho to Bandhvgarh National Park
- Western Range of Temples, Bandhavgarh National Park, Indian Tigers
- Today morning, you will visiting the Western range of Khajuraho temples. With exotic and appealing engravings, these temples are sure to attract you and keep you enchanted all through your way. While most of these sculptures are focused on love, togetherness and passion, the intricate engravings on inner and outer walls of these temples will offer you glimpses of the various activities of daily life.
- Post this visit, you will be driven to Bandhavgarh National Park, the wild side of Madhya Pradesh. Located in the Umaria district, this park is one of the sprawling region to explore the majestic Indian Tigers and other wildlife species. On arrival, check-in into a hotel and spend the night amidst the wilderness of Bandhavgarh.
Day 4 - Bandhvgarh National Park
- Jungle safari, Tiger spotting, Leopard spotting
- Post breakfast in the hotel, an enthralling Jungle Safari will take you deep into the forests of the national park. An intimidating, yet intriguing reserve, this park has the largest population of the majestic Bengal Tigers in the world. You can also spot Leopard, White Tigers, Deer and a wide variety of avifauna. Caves around the forests of this park are said to be amongst the oldest caves in India; they are assumed to have existed from 1st century BC. Post thus enthralling tour, return to hotel and retire for the day.
Day 5 - Bandhvgarh National Park to Katni/Satna/Kahjuraho
- Katni, Satna, Kahjuraho
- On the last day of this tour, you will be visiting a number of places. After having breakfast in the hotel, visit the Katni town, also known as ‘Mudwara’ and a popular beheading ground for the British Rule in India. The next on the list is the Satna district, the confluence point of many different cultures and ancient traditions of India. Limestone mining is one of the main attractions of this town.